• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone in Howell, MI area looking for a beardie??

Brandi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have some one I know, that wants to sell her beardie to a good home, she got him for her 7 year old daughter, she doesn't want to take care of him and isn't fond of him, Cherie likes him but doesn't have the time to give him the attention he deserves!! He is 2 years old, his name is Rocky, she bought him from Pet Supplies Plus in Howell, MI his owner died and his wife brought him there, and Cherie ended up buying him!!! Please let me know!! Thanks!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Top" means that your thread is now brought to the top of the thread list so more people will now see it :) ;)
Every time a new post is made it goes back to the top

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You don't HAVE to type "top" :) Each new post sends it to the top. It's old messageboard-speak ;)

Brandi

Bearded Dragon Egg
OK, gotcha!! Thank you very much!! Hopefully We can find this beardie a new good home!!! I would love to take him, but, my beardie is expensive enough! Love the little guy though!!!