• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Beardies in Monterey, California

SHowell05

Bearded Dragon Egg
Two friendly bearded dragons are in need of a new home. They are approximately 7 to 8 months old, 13" in length, and healthy. They enjoy eating a wide variety of foods, including crickets, phoenix worms, meal worms, kale, romaine lettuce, collard greens, spinach, dandelion, green beans, bananas, carrots, corn, watermelon, and blueberries. They are handled regularly without any behavioral issues.

$40 for one/$70 for both/OBO. I will also include in those prices either half (if you get one) or all (if you get both) of the crickets. I usually have anywhere from 100 to 2000 crickets.

If you also need a habitat for them to live in, we are selling their entire habitat. The following items will be included:

60 gallon tank (48"x18"x18") lined with 3 slate tiles
Black Stand
Zoo Med Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
Exo Terra Solar Glo Sun Simulating Lamp (UVA & UVB - 160W)
Zoo Med Infrared Heat Lamp (150W)
Zoo Med Reptitherm Under Tank Heater (30-40 g)
Aquarium Strip Light w/ Bulb
Driftwood (3 pieces)
Supplements: Rep-Cal Calcium & Rep-Cal Herptivite
Desert Plants (4)
Food/Water Dish (3)
All Living Things Critter Tote
Lee's Cricket Keeper (Large)
Zoo Med Digital Thermometer w/ Probe
12"x12" Egg crate flats for crickets

$600/OBO for both lizards, all of the above, and however many crickets I currently have. (All of the above was purchased new in stores in December and cost over $1000.)

If you are interested, or have any questions at all, please PM Shannon or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

DSC_0355.JPGDSC_0402.JPGDSC_0475.JPGDSC_0487.JPG2012-04-25 13.49.30.jpgDSC_0354.JPGDSC_0356.JPGDSC_0489.JPGDSC_0352.JPG

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They look very happy and healthy. So sorry to hear you have to get rid of them :(
Where are you located?

SHowell05

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about it. They've been a lot of fun to watch and handle. I'm in the Monterey Bay area of California. It's about 2 hours south of San Francisco.