• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Baby Beardies Free to a good home!!! ASAP!

secondthoughts

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there, I'm looking for help with these two cute guys. I bought them a few weeks ago but I just got a new job with 60+ hours/week and can't possibly keep them without it hurting them. The job involves travel so if they're not rehomed soon we're really in trouble because I'll be across the state for 2-6 days at a time.

I live in MIDLAND, TX. It would be nice to find someone nearby, BUT I am willing to safely and carefully ship them overnight anywhere in the US. I would appreciate some money to help with shipping but if you don't got any to spare but do want to take care of them that's okay, I'll pay shipping!

Also, if you really need a setup and don't have your own, you can have mine too. It's a 50 gal viv made from a storage bin, fully equipped with all my furniture and supplies. However I can't ship this for free I will need you to pay shipping for it.

I just really need a hand so they don't suffer for my mistake of taking them in. I didn't think through this at all, I had the time to raise them with my old job but didn't think that could change. At first I tried selling them on craigslist but time is running out and I'm gonna take a big loss to make sure they're in a good home ASAP.

POSTING PICTURES IN THE POST BELOW

secondthoughts

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you guys the lil dudes are sent and I'm very happy how quick we could make it happen. Is there a way for me to edit the first post?

Jennifer_Berkowitz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was gonna ask if you knew the gender cause I have a friend that may have been willing to take them and help with the shipping cost and such