• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Adult Dragons (male & female) For Sale

Helena

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am unfortunately no longer able to keep my beardies and hope to find a caring new adopter. I purchased them individually from breeders and they have been with me since.

Cage and lights are included (everything must go) in the price of $100 for each dragon. $175 if both are purchased together on the same day. I am located in Centreville, VA and I am not able to ship.

Each dragon was purchased for well over $100 and each cage is worth over $100 so this is a steal! The male's cage is a 40 gallon glass terrarium and the female's is a Dragon Master made of wood and is similar in size.

Please contact me at 703 587 1205.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 122

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They really are gorgeous and look well taken care of. I hope you can find someone that can take them.